1935The Immaculate Conception College was founded by Reverend Father Aniceto Cordero in the town of Balayan. His Excellency Msgr. Alfredo Verzosa, Bishop of Lipa, approved its establishment. The primary aim was to give the Filipino youth a solid, well grounded Catholic Education in accordance with the mandates of the Constitution of the Philippines. The old convent was ceded by Rev. Fr. Cordero to the sisters and became the first premises of the school. They invited the Augustinian Recollect Sisters to manage the entire school. The Management was placed entirely in their hands with Sor Rita de la Immaculada Maria as Superior. She was with Sor Soledad de San Antonio, Sor Teresita de San Rafael and Sor Socorro de la Sgda. Corazon de Jesus.
1937The A.R. Sisters offered Primary course with recognition on April 16, 1937.
1941The school’s name was changed to Immaculate Conception College.1938 – The General Intermediate Course was offered and obtained its recognition on April 7, 1938. Secondary Course was also opened and given recognition.
1958Bachelor of Science in Education was given recognition with the full cooperation of Rev. Fr. Estanislao Cabrera and the zealous teachers of the school. Rev. Cabrera also realized the need of co-education.
1962Additional courses were offered namely Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Bachelor of Science in Home Economics, and Bachelor of Science in Commerce.
2002The Talangpaz building (name after the A.R. Foundresses, Mother Dionisia and Mother Cecilia Rosa Talangapaz) was constructed and was blessed on December 2, 2007.
2003During the academic year that followed, ICC opened Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Bachelor of Science in Information Technology.
ICC pledges to continue its development and growth and will continue establishing linkages and networking here and abroad, improve its Catholic Education Programs, conduct/host development programs for parents, students and teaching staff to enhance harmonious and dynamic partnership with home, school and community, working towards students’ functionality thus resulting to a better academic performance of the students while implementing the pastoral thrust of the Archdiocese of Lipa. We then highly appreciate the administrators, the academic and the non-academic staffs as well as the parents, the alumni and the whole studentry for their concerted efforts believing that everything will be accomplished in His Mighty Name through His Son, with the loving intercession of our Mother, the Immaculate Conception and prayers of our foundresses, Mother Cecilia Rosa and Dionisia Talangpaz.